Three in a Row
Hosted by me, here at The Lair!
This is a new one for me and I think it's pretty simple. Read three books in a row that are from the same series or have the same author. For example, Anne McCaffrey has several series so I could read three books from one series or one book from three different series as long as she's the author.
Guidelines are pretty simple.
1. Choose a Level
- Picture Books: 1 set of 3
- Middle Grade: 2 sets of 3
- Teen: 3 sets of 3
- Adult: 4 sets of 3
3. You don’t need a blog to participate. Feel free to link to a Goodreads shelf or another public profile where everyone can see your books.
4. Reviews are not necessary but a list of books is. There will be a link up for reviews if you wish to post them. Edit: a list of books read ;-) You can make a list of books you want to read and change them if you'd like.
5. All formats allowed as long as the book has an isbn or equivalent and can be purchased/borrowed, the book counts.
6. Short story collections count as long as they're all the same author
7. Crossovers from other challenges count
8. Books started before January 1st, 2019 don’t count.
Twelve books doesn't seem like a lot but it's the "in a row" part that might mess me up!
Want to join me?
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2019