Hosted here at Book Dragon's Lair!
There are a couple of hard rules, one just for general courtesy, several guidelines and six levels.
- All books counted must be electronic - I don't care if they're kindle, pdf, nook, etc.
- The ebook in question must have an ISBN or equivalent. If you can buy it or borrow it, it counts - which just means that all those on-line serials I read don't count ;-)
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post. That way we can find it.
- You can list your books in advance or as you read them. You can also change your list.
- Any genre or length of book counts.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger, just let me know in the comments.
- Reviews are good but not necessary. Once again, you don't need to be a blogger, there are lots of places to post reviews. Hopefully, they'll link up so we can read them.
- You may move up a level but not down.
- Crossovers for other challenges count
- Books started before January 1st, 2017 don’t count - unless you start over ;-)
bit – 1 book
Byte – 10 books
Megabyte – 25 books
Gigabyte – 50 books
Terabyte – 75 books
Petabyte – 100 books
Empty the Cloud - 101+ books
. . . yeah, this look good.
Want to join us?
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2019