Hosted here at The Lair
How many pages can you read this year?
This challenge isn't about how many books you read but rather how many pages. After all, it isn't fair that I might read 4 titles and another might read 2 titles but we've read the same number of pages!
There is one hard rule, one just for general courtesy, several guidelines and eight levels.
- The book in question must have an ISBN or equivalent. If you can buy it or borrow it, it counts - which just means that all those on-line serials I read don't count ;-)
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post. That way we can find it.
- You can list your books in advance or as you read them. You can also change your list.
- Any genre or length of book counts.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger, just let me know in the comments.
- Reviews are good but not necessary. Once again, you don't need to be a blogger, there are lots of places to post reviews. Hopefully, they'll link up so we can read them.
- You may move up a level but not down.
- Crossovers for other challenges count
- Books started before January 1st, 2017 don’t count - unless you start over ;-)
Bonsai - Read 12,000 pages
Shrub - Read 24,000 pages
Dwarf Peach - Read 36,000 pages
Apple Tree - Read 48,000 pages
Oak - Read 60,000 pages
Douglas Fir - Read 72,000 pages
Sequoia - Read 84,000 pages
Redwood - Read 84,001+ pages
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2019