Hosted by me, here at The Lair!
This challenge is for me to whittle down my print book tbr pile as well as re-read some favorites. As I was thinking about it, I wondered if I was the only one that needed this.
Guidelines are pretty simple. You'll have all year to read your books so go ahead and stretch yourself.
1. Choose a Level
- Board Books: 12 (basically one a month)
- Picture Books: 24
- Chapter Books: 52 (basically one a week)
- Middle Grade: 78
- Teen: 104
- Young Adult: 156
- Adult: 208 or more (basically four or more a week)
3. You don’t need a blog to participate. Feel free to link to a Goodreads shelf or another public profile where everyone can see your books.
4. Reviews are not necessary but a list of books is. There will be a link up for reviews if you wish to post them. Edit: a list of books read ;-) You can make a list of books you want to read and change them if you'd like.
5. All formats allowed as long as the book has an isbn or equivalent and can be purchased/borrowed, the book counts.
6. Individual short stories in a collection and individual books of the Bible do not count.
7. Crossovers from other challenges count
8. Books started before January 1st, 2019 don’t count.
Want to join me?
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2019