High Summer Read-a-Thon
July 21 - July 27
Challenge runs from Midnight to 11:59 CST
Michelle at The True Book Addict brings us the High Summer read-a-thon. There is a dedicated blog for her RaTs and lots of information on the Guidelines tab but basically she wants us to spend a "week of relaxed reading during which we can personally challenge ourselves and whittle away those ever looming TBR piles/shelves/libraries."
I've got a couple of books to finish and review but other than that, I don't know what I'll be reading this week. I'll update here then do a wrap-up.
Hope you can join us!
~ Books to Read ~After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The Hard Way by Cathi Stoler
~ Books Read ~
- The Wicked Wallflower by Maya Rodale (384 pages) - tweet
- Wallflower Gone Wild by Maya Rodale (389 pages) - tweet
- Liam's Unexpected Alpha by Alice Cain (140 pages)
- Aiden's Accidental Beta by Alice Cain (128 pages)
- Cody's Eternal Sheriff by Alice Cain (142 pages)
- The Mormon and the Dom by Nix Knox (233 pages) - tweet
- Arlo's Epiphany by Jane Oldaker (35 pages) - tweet
- Fight for Love by Samantha Kane (207 pages) - tweet
- Brian's Mate by Hollis Shiloh (118 pages)
~ Pages Read: 1,776 ~O_o
~ Wrap-Up ~
I didn't finish book ten but I did read 157 pages (out of 370) of it. Dang, that would have put me over 2,000 pages!
sigh, that's okay, I had a wonderful time at the live children's theater production that my daughter was involved in.
See you next summer for the High Summer Read-a-Thon but check in to see what's up next.
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2014