You Read How Many Books?
This year's host is Gina @ Book Dragon's Lair (that's me!)
The 150+ reading challenge has been hosted by Amy at My Overstuffed Bookshelf and when I didn't see it for last year I asked if I could host. I've got it again for 2015. I made changes again :-)
DETAILS/RULES with Changes:
- Read, read, read!
- There are several levels to choose from
Level 1: 100 minimum
Level 2: 150
Level 3: 200
Level 4: 250 or more
- You may move up a level but not down
- You don't need a blog to participate. As long as wherever you link to is public so we can check out your books read.
- Reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is.
There will be a post in January so you can link up if you review (I may do quarterly)- click here
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- Books allowed: Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, picture books, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased/borrowed as such, the book counts.
- Individual short stories in a collection or individual books in the Bible do not count
- Crossovers from other reading challenges count - they'd have too!
- Challenge begins January 1st, 2015 thru December 31, 2015. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.
- Please sign up with a direct link so the rest of us can find your list of books read.
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2014