Feb 1, 2016 - Jan 31, 2017
hosted at Riedel Fascination
for more information and to sign up, click here
Read books that fit a requirement. There are ten of them.
There is also a color challenge on the post.
This one is all about color! Any title that is colorful counts. I'm already readying nine for another challenge, I hope to read six more for 15!
Colourful, colour, bright, light, iridescent, iridescence, dark, shade, hue, spectrum, rainbow, prism . . .
1. ANIMALS / INSECTS
Related words: meowing, purring, tweeting, flying
2. EMOTIONS, SPIRITUAL, PHYSICAL SENSATIONS
Birthdays, marriage, graduation, retirement, baptism, healing rituals
5. CLOTHING / FASHION
6. ITEMS OF LITERATURE
Any connection, even “Winnie-The-Pooh”. Look up our inventions, like the 911 emergency number
10. COUPLES, PAIRING
Famous inanimate pairings: bowl & spoon, peas in a pod, spark to a flame, moon & stars, black or white, a wink & a smile
~ Books Read: Gentle Subjects ~
- animals/insects - Chloe the Kitten by Lily Small
- emotions, spiritual, physical sensations - Have a Little Faith by Diana McKinley
- traditions - Marry Me at Christmas by Susan Mallery
- food - Chocolate Cupcakes and Mythical Creatures by DeShaun Walker
- clothing/fashion -
- items of literature -
- photography -
- music -
- Canadian -
- couples, pairing - Lock and Key by Z. Allora
~ Books Read: Limitless Palette ~1
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2016