Men in Uniform
previously hosted by The Book Vixen
now a GoodReads Challenge
for more information, click here,
you must be a member (it's free) of GoodReads to post.
This is for Men in Uniform. ANY uniform, as long as the leading man wears some sort of uniform it counts. Books must be 100 pages (give or take) or longer. Any genre, any format. Re-reads and crossovers to other challenges count but only books started and finished in 2016 count. There are several levels. I'm going for . . . .
. . . and hope to read 11–20 men in uniform novels.
You can move up a level but not down. Remember, the idea is to challenge yourself. You can join any time before September 30.
~ Books Read ~
- Crashing the Net by Samantha Wayland (Hockey)
- How to Walk Like a Man by Eli Easton (police/DEA)
- Home and Away by Samantha Wayland (Hockey)
- Winter Wonderland by Heidi Cullinan (nurse)
- Then the Stars Fall by Brandon Witt (veterinarian)
- A Naughty, Naughty Mink by Lynn Stark (veterinarian)
- Sporting Chance by Alexa Milne (rugby)
- The Bad Boy of Butterfly Harbor by Anna J. Stewart (Sheriff)
- Hairy Harry's Car Seat by Sue Brown (vet)
- A Cat Named Hercules by KC Kendricks (vet)
- Lube Master by Shea Balik (mechanic)
- Euphoria by Shea Balik (chef)
Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis (firefighter) - own
The Stocking was Hung by Tara Sivec (Marine)
All Hung Up by Kathleen Brooks (football)
Play-by-Play series by Jaci Burton