Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
Host: Corinne Rodrigues
for more information and to sign up, click here
Read more books during 2016 than you read during 2015. Any format, any genre. Books should be 100 pages (give or take). There are several levels and you can go by page count or titles.
2015: 133 (so far) Yikes, failing challenge! - 170 totally failed
I'm going for . . .
Breaking a Sweat
. . . and hope to read 11-15 more books, 181-185.
Yikes, that's over 16 a month!
Need to remember "give or take", I have several books that are 97 pages.
~ Books Read Jan-May: 79 ~~ June ~
Dreams to Sell by KC Kendricks
America by Jake Rajs (coffee table photograph book)
Escape by Aiden Bates
The More of Less by Joshua Becker
A Will and a Way by Nora Roberts
Bound Together by Aiden Bates
~ Books Read Jan-Jun: 85 ~
Half of 181-185 is approx. 92. Did I make it? Nope~ July: need 17ish ~
- Five-Sided Heart by Max MacGowan
- Acceptance by Grace R. Duncan
- Legal Affairs by Aiden Bates
- A Fortunate Blizzard by L. C. Chase
- HUGEx3 by Stephanie Brother
- Dumped in Oz by Andrew Grey
- Stuck in Oz by Andrew Grey
- Trapped in Oz by Andrew Grey
- The Second Door by T.C. Blue
- Eyes Only for Me by Andrew Grey
~ Books Read Jan-Jul: 95 ~
Half of 181-185 is approx. 92. Need about 18 a month for the rest of the year
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2016