What's In a Name
hosted at The Worm Hole
for more information and to sign up, click here
Basically a book to fit each requirement. Only one title per requirement.
- A word including ‘ing’ in it (The Time Of Singing, Dancing To The Flute, Lex Trent Fighting With Fire) My examples are verbs but you can of course use other words.
- A colour (The Red Queen, White Truffles In Winter, On Gold Mountain)
- A familial relation (Daughter Of Smoke And Bone, Dombey And Son, My Cousin Rachel) By all means include in-laws, step, and halves.
- A body of water (The River Of No Return, Black Lake, Beside The Sea)
- A city (Barcelona Shadows, Shanghai Girls, Under The Tripoli Sky)
- An animal (Black Swan Rising, The Leopard Unleashed, The Horse And His Boy)
~*~ Books Read ~*~
- ing - Trusting Thomas by K.C. Wells
- color - My Yellow Balloon by Tiffany Papageorge
- familial relation - Your Daddy Loves You by Tom Choquette
- body of water - Echo Lake by Carla Neggers
- city - Welcome to Lobster Cove by Carol Lynne
- animal - Dragon's Extraordinary Egg by Debi Gliori
possibility for animal: Love in the Time of Dragons by Katie MacAlister
~*~ Challenge Complete ~*~
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2014