Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
Host: Corinne Rodrigues
for more information and to sign up, click here
Read more books during 2016 than you read during 2015. Any format, any genre. Books should be 100 pages (give or take). There are several levels and you can go by page count or titles.
2015: 133 (so far) Yikes, failing challenge! - 170 totally failed
I'm going for . . .
Breaking a Sweat
. . . and hope to read 11-15 more books, 181-185.
Yikes, that's over 16 a month!
Need to remember "give or take", I have several books that are 97 pages.
~ Books Read Jan-Sep: 126 ~
Need 58 more, almost 20 a month for the rest of the year
- Second Chance by Aiden Bates
- It Takes Two to Tango by M.A. Church
- Second Chance Bite by Flynn Eire/Joyee Flynn
- Spencer's Secret by Flynn Eire/Joyee Flynn
- Dying Assassin by Flynn Eire/Joyee Flynn
- The Final Addition by Flynn Eire/Joyee Flynn
- Squeak and a Roar by Joyee Flynn
- Tristan by Joyee Flynn
- Whiskers, Mane, and a Biter by Joyee Flynn
- Fire and Ash by Gabrielle Evans
- Here Kitty, Kitty by Joyee Flynn
- My Little Kitty by Joyee Flynn
- Our Sexy Tiger by Joyee Flynn
- My Angel Cheetah by Joyee Flynn
- Kitty in the Middle by Joyee Flynn
- Cheetah in Charge by Joyee Flynn
- My Feisty Kitten by Joyee Flynn
- My Spotted Dream by Joyee Flynn
- Snowed In by Aiden Bates
- Southern Spirits by Angie Fox
~ Books Read Jan-Oct: 146 ~
Need 38 more, 19 a month for the rest of the year
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2016