I was actively reading four books when the RaT started plus an online serial story that may have had more than 600 pages.
I did finish one of my partial books (go me) and the online serial story (plus part two) but instead of grabbing one of the other partially read books, I started another online serial AND a book not on the list.
~ What I was thinking of reading ~finish: Zero Day by Mark Russinovich - print, 144/328
finish: The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber - print, 33/330
finish: The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan - ebook, 96/516
finish: Sweet Laurel Falls by RaeAnne Thayne, ebook, 128/376
maybe read: What the Duke Desires by Sabrina Jeffries
maybe read: Mint Condition 2013 edited by Shannon John
then again, I'm reading an online serial and part one has 50 chapters! (yikes, I copied and pasted one chapter, looks like the story may be over 500 pages!)
~ What I actually read ~
- Algeria Here I Come by E Walk (online serial)
- Taking Texas by Storm by E Walk (online serial)
- Sweet Laurel Falls by RaeAnne Thayne (finished 248 pages)
- The Affair by Lee Child (start/finish 528 pages)
- 82 pages of Zero Day
- The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan (finished 420 pages)
- 18+ chapters of the online serial That's Okay
Not too bad, 1,278 pages. Three books finished, lots of online reading, three dinner out nights, one party, and lots of television/movies! I'm sure I'll get more read before midnight but just in case, I'm scheduling this early am on Sunday.
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2014