I've joined two non-reading challenges and have a goal deadline coming up so I've got to get off the computer and starting working!
2. 91 Day DeClutter Challenge
3. 50 lbs by 50 years
4. several ARCs
5. even more reading challenges
I'm crossing my fingers that this will give me some accountability and motivation. If it works, I'll do an April plans/goals too. Wish me luck ;-)
MarchSleep - I'm getting enough sleep, just at the wrong time. Goal for March is working on getting up by 11:30 a.m. (April will be up by 8:30 a.m.). My current sleep is 5 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and it isn't as wonderful as it looks. It would be nice to be awake for church again, that's my May goal.
DeClutter - The challenge starts Monday with the Master bedroom. I've got several boxes that I need to consolidate so we can get a new mattress. After the mater bedroom, I'd do the hall bathroom and the library/guest room-to-be.
Weight - I still have 22 pounds to go and only eight weeks to get there! Plans include food tracking, healthy food choices, at least 20 minutes 5 days a week (bigger goal at end), and more water. I've already given up soda but my water consumption has decreased with the weather temps.
ARCs - I've got too many to list but these are the most recent . . .
- Before I Fall by Jessica Scott
- Win Friends and Customers Relationship and Business Success from Empathic Acknowledging by Lawrence J. Bookbinder Ph.D. - spotlight post
- Echo Lake by Carla Neggers - spotlight post
- The Bishop's Wife Mette Ivie Harrison - spotlight post
- Cover Your Eyes by Mary Burton - spotlight post
- The Sixteen by Ali B. - spotlight post
Reading Challenges - I've got over 30 reading challenges but one is over at the end of the month and I've read 71 out of 72 books for it! Gosh, would you look at that, I could read one of my ARCs and cross off TWO items!
- one more title with a Y word to complete a challenge (by 3-31)
- one title from the perpetual list
- one non-fiction
- one fantasy (from list)
- one library book
- one from my tbr pile
- finish one book every week
Blogging Challenges -April is coming and there is an A-Z blogging challenge coming up that I'd like to do again this year. For March, I'd like to post Purrsday every week.
- Monday - Where are your reading? and Reading Monday
- Tueadsy - Teaser Tuesday and 1st Paragraph Intros
- Wednesday - Weigh-in Wednesdays
- Thursday - Cat Thursday and Purrsday
- Friday - #FitReaders
Exercise - Wish I'd made note of where I found it but . . . "Moderately active consists of walking 1.5 to 3 miles daily at a pace of 3 to 4 miles per hour (or the equivalent)." My March goal is 1.5 miles everyday at 3 mph plus weights 3 times a week. I've got the gym membership, just need to get back to using it!
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2015