Read 52 Books
in 52 Weeks
hosted at it's own blog, here
For more information, click here
To sign up, click here
There are several mini-challenges and a read-a-long. Robin posts great information every week with a place to link up reviews. The idea is to read 52 books, which I do, my twist is one a week. I keep forgetting that Children's books don't count!
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016.
- Our book weeks begin on Sunday.
- Participants may join at any time.
- All books are acceptable except children books.
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2016..
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Create an entry post linking to this blog.
- Sign up with Mr. Linky in the "I'm participating post" below this post.
- You don't need a blog to participate. Post your weekly book in the comments section of each weekly post.
- Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the weekly post to link to reviews of your most current reads.
I hope you join us!
For my list of books, click here (up shortly)
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2015