Yours truly is hosting Christmas in July. Here are the books I hope to read....
1. A Historical Christmas Present - personal shelf
2. A Magical Christmas - library book
3. A Dog Named Christmas - personal shelf (re-read)
4. Too Rich and Too Dead (Aspen, Colorado) - need to buy; Kindle?
5. Santa's Secret - personal shelf (re-read)
6. The New Year's Quilt - personal shelf
7. A Wallflower Christmas - personal shelf
8. Merry Christmas, Baby! - personal shelf (re-read)
9. Home for the Holidays - personal shelf (re-read)
10. The Christmas Sweater - would need to buy
11. The Christmas Jar - personal shelf, but where?
ahem, maybe I should save some of these in case there is a Christmas Challenge that's actually during Christmas!
7-15: I thought I wouldn't be able to read many winter/Christmas books during July because of the wedding, vacation and other challenges. I was wrong.
A Historical Christmas Present - finished July 2
A Magical Christmas - finished July 2
Home for the Holidays - finished July 2 (re-read)
Merry Christmas, Baby! - finished July 3 (re-read)
A Wallflower Christmas - finished July 6
The Cat Who Went into the Closet - finished July 8 (re-read)
does Devil in Winter count? ;-)
The Cat Who Loved Christmas and other stories - finished July 15 (re-read)
The Judge Who Stole Christmas - finished August 5?
Cat Deck the Halls - finished August 10
Forever Christmas - finished August 21
Room at the Inn - finished August 23
Just a heads up that I'm going dark for several weeks. I may still update posts/challenges but there will be no new content, not even Thursdays.
My Mom died and I'm taking each day as it comes, plus helping my Dad go through her stuff.
Jan 16 update: Mother-in-law, who I call Mom, is in the hospital for bypass surgery
Feb 19 update: MIL is home now :-D and slowly getting better. I'm still helping my Dad with Mom's stuff but since my brother is out of town, I'm spending 4 nights at his house every week for a month. It's MUCH closer to Dad's and they do meals together and hang out.
Mar 8 update: I'm having a blast with my Dad. MIL has gone back to the hospital
Mar 29 update: MIL is home but not doing well.
Apr 9 update: SIL is nurse and has taken time off work to care for MIL who is basically receiving hospice care at home.
I'll see you in May . . . April 23 update: My Mother-in-law, who I call Mom, died yesterday.