You Read How
hosted by me, here at The Lair
Brittany's getting married! I've had my break and she'll be busy so the challenge is back at The Lair.
Guidelines are pretty simple. You'll have all year to read your books so go ahead and stretch yourself.
1. Choose a Level
- Level 1: 100 minimum
- Level 2: 150
- Level 3: 200
- Level 4: 250 or more
3. You don’t need a blog to participate. Feel free to link to a Goodreads shelf or another public profile where everyone can see your books.
4. Reviews are not necessary but a list of books is. There will be a link up for reviews if you wish to post them.
5. All formats allowed as long as the book has an isbn or equivalent and can be purchased/borrowed, the book counts.
6. Individual short stories in a collection and individual books of the Bible do not count.
7. Crossovers from other challenges count - they’d have too!
8. Books started before January 1st,
Sign up below with the link to where you will be keeping up with your books (not your homepage) please!
A LINK UP FOR REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND . . . HERE