Robin has posted some great questions but I'm not sure I can answer most of them. 1 & 2 were easy but I don't have a listing of all the books. I also didn't list page numbers or genres. I had planned on doing so for 2013, now I know I need to.
If you'd like to check out my list(s), follow the links.
JAN :: FEB :: MAR :: APR :: MAY :: JUN :: JUL :: AUG :: SEP :: OCT :: NOV :: DEC
1) How many books did you read this year?
2) Did you meet or beat your own personal goal?
~ No. Yes, I read 52 books this year but I didn't get my one a week goal.
3) Favorite book of 2012? (You can list more than one or break it down by genre)
4) Least favorite book of 2012 and why?
5) One book you thought you'd never read and was pleasantly surprised you like it?
6) One book you thought you'd love but didn't?
7) One book that touched you - made you laugh, cry, sing or dance.
8) Any new to you authors discovered and you can't wait to read more of their stories?
9) Name the longest book you read? Shortest?
10) Name the most unputdownable book you read?
11) Book that had the greatest impact on you this year?
12) What book would you recommend everybody read?
13) Share your most favorite cover(s)
14) Do you have a character you fell in love with?
15) What was your most favorite part of the challenge? Did you do any of the mini challenges? What are your goals for the new year? To read more non fiction? To dip your toes into a mystery or a urban fantasy? What book are you most looking forward to reading in 2013?
I did do the A-Z by title mini challenge. I have three books on order for 2013, one of which is Peach Pies and Alibis by Ellery Adams (cozy with a touch of paranormal)
Reading/book goals for next year? Read more from my own library. Read and review! Read more non fiction. Read more classic type books
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2012