hosted by Sarah at Workaday Reads
Sign- up here
The 2013 Self-Published Reading Challenge. Encouraging readers to look beyond the traditional, and experience pure imagination.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is self-published by the author.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the Self-Published Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Sentence – 5 books
- Paragraph- 10 books
- Page – 25 books
- Chapter – 50 books
- Short Story – 75 books
- Novel – 100 books
- Series – 150 books
Well, we do want to tell others so I guess I can give a quick why I did/didn't like this book reviews but that will cut into how many I can read.
I'm going for . . . Sentence . . . and will read/review 5 books. Also Hoping to move up a level.
Books Read1. Moosed-Up by Tiffinie Helmer ~ reviewed
2. Frozen Prospects by Dean Murray ~ reviewed
3. Worth the Weight by Mara Jacobs ~
4. The ABC's of Freezer Cooking by KM Logan ~ reviewed
5. The Gift of Running by Dr. P. Mark Taylor ~
6. Candy and the Cankersaur by Jason Sandberg ~ reviewed
7. Hidden Talents by Emma Holly ~ reviewed
~ Challenge Complete ~
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2012