hosted at The Book Vixen
Sign- up here
- The goal is to read at least 10 contemporary romance books in ‘13.
- This reading challenge is specifically for romances between a hero and a heroine. Romances with the following elements do not qualify for this reading challenge: paranormal, historical, time-travel, fantasy, science fiction, or mystery/suspense/thriller.
- Books can be any format (bound, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are at least 100 pages in length, as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.
2. The Missing Monarch by Rachelle McCalla
3. Moosed-Up by Tiffinie Helmer
4. A Fool's Gold Christmas by Susan Mallery
5. Worth the Weight by Mara Jacobs
7. The Wanderer by Robyn Carr
8. Wind Chime Point by Sheryl Woods
9. Just One Kiss by Susan Mallery
10. One Day in Apple Grove by C. H. Admirand
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2012