Whole Latte Christmas
Nov 25 - Jan 7
hosted at Whole Latte books
for more information and to sign up, click here
How the Whole Latte Christmas Reading Challenge Works:
- This is a design it yourself challenge. I want you to choose your own reading goals. This is a low pressure challenge meant to be fun.
- Books can be any genre but must be winter or holiday themed. While the name of the challenge is Christmas, books about other winter holidays will count. This includes Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, and New Year's.
- Books may have titles or cover art that features winter, frost, ice, freezing, the months of December or January, or anything else associated with the season.
- When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post and add the link to your review in the comments.
- This challenge runs from Nov 25 - Jan 7.
- You may sign up anytime during the challenge.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #WholeLatteXmas
- If you could be so kind, please place the Whole Latte Xmas Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- You may sign up using your blog, Youtube channel, Goodreads, Twitter, etc. using Linky Tools
~ Books Read ~Defrosting Jack by Susan Laine
Leger's Winter by Lacey Dearie
Leger's Gift by Lacey Dearie
Sweet Inspiration by Penny Watson
Alone for Christmas by Ashley John
Screw Santa by Joyee Flynn (elf left the North Pole, lives in Chicago, hates "the Big Guy", paints series)
Hell's Bells by Joyee Flynn ("foster brother" of above elf, left the North Pole, lives in Chicago, hates bells - reindeer bells, church bells, all bells, they give him a headache, loves to swim, series)
copyright Book Dragon's Lair