hosted at Andi's ABCs
for more information or to sign up, click here
social media: #ContRom2017
The goal is to read as many contemporary romance books as you can.
Books can be any format but should be close to 100 pages or more. Fiction only for this one.
New Adult and young adult count along with adult books. Not just for M/F as F/F and M/M count too. . . . um, wondering if poly counts too ;-)
Just remember, paranormal, historical, mystery/suspense/thriller, time-travel, fantasy, or science fiction, type romances don't count for this one.
There's more information on the sign up pages.
As most of my romance reading falls in the "doesn't count" category, I'm going for . . . 2nd Base . . . and hope to read 6-10 books. I may be able to move up a level as I've started a new series
~ Books Read ~
- Put a Ring on It by K. A. Mitchell
- Alone for Christmas by Ashley John
- Borrowing Blue by Lucy Lennox
- The Road Home by Elsa Winters, Brad Vance
- Dare You To by Riley Hart
- A Taste of Love by Andrew Grey
- Shiny! by Amy Lane
- Fish Stick Fridays by Rhys Ford
- A Cup of Joe by Cody Ryder
- Stray Hearts by Harper Logan
- Scars by Avery Ford
~ Challenge Complete ~