Hosted at The Worm Hole
For more information or to sign up, click here
- Books can be any format (print, audio, ebook).
- It’s preferred that the books don’t overlap with other challenges, but not a requirement at all.
- Books cannot overlap categories (for instance my example of I Capture The Castle could be used for ‘a building’ or ‘a title in which at least two words share a first letter’ but not both).
- Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed, it’s encouraged!
- You don’t have to make your list of books beforehand, you can choose them as you go.
- You don’t have to read your chosen books in any particular order.
There is a LOT of info on the sign up pages, so don't forget to check it out.
Read one book for each category, six books total (title examples)
- A number in numbers (84, Charing Cross Road; 12 Years A Slave; 31 Dream Street)
- A building (The Old Curiosity Shop; I Capture The Castle; House Of Shadows; The Invisible Library; Jamaica Inn)
- A title which has an ‘X’ somewhere in it (The Girl Next Door; The Running Vixen)
- A compass direction (North and South; Guardians Of The West; The Shadow In The North; NW)
- An item/items of cutlery (The Subtle Knife; Our Spoons Came From Woolworths)
- A title in which at least two words share the same first letter – alliteration! (The Great Gatsby; The Luminous Life Of Lilly Aphrodite; Gone Girl; The Cuckoo’s Calling)
- Number in Numbers -
- A Building -
- Title with an X in it - Lennox by Joyee Flynn
- A Compass Direction -
- Cutlery -
- Two word Alliteration - Borrowing Blue by Lucy Lennox
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Spells and Scones
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2016