Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
. . . Southern California. I'm in Los Angeles County but am closer to Orange County than I am Hollywood so I don't see movie stars or famous people. I can spend Monday at the beach and Tuesday in the mountains and sleep in my own bed each night.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
. . . The Owl Keeper by Chris Brodien-Jones but the book I pulled out first was Ready to Wear by Chloe Taylor because I thought it would be a quick read before bed.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
. . . I have homemade cookies and veggies. Which do you think I'm most looking forward too :D
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
. . . SAHM of adult children and two cats. I love reading, dislike housework and have a love/hate relationship with the gym. I'm a runner - slow as cold molasses going uphill but still a runner. I'm Christian. A quiet gay-rights supporter. Politically I'm too liberal to be a conservative and too conservative to be a liberal. I'm quietly going about my days, with my nose in a book. I'm hard of hearing so you may have to touch my shoulder or wave your hand in front of me to get my attention.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
. . . I'll be sleeping. I always try to stay up and end up sleeping anyways so this time I planned my "nap" better.
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2013