Better Late Than Never
Oct 1 - Dec 31
Hosted by The Windy Pages, Nite Lite Book Reviews and The Reader's Antidote
Sign ups and more information, here
Does looking at your ARC pile stress you out? Do you suffer from NetGalley Guilt? Have you gotten so behind in your ARC reading that older ARCs have gotten pushed aside? Well then this challenge is for you.
The rules are simple.
- Read as many older review books as you can, making way for the new year and new books!
- Books may be physical ARCs or digital ARCs.
- For book to qualify, release date must be at older than 6 months (release date earlier than May 1, 2013)
- Please do a wrap up post at the end of each month so we can check your progress.
- And if you are participating, there will most likely be a chance at a prize at the end so keep a look out!
I don't know if I want to tell you how many books I have that are that old! I've got two print and four ebooks that are newish and they also need to be reviewed before the end of the year. I think I'll just list as I go. . . (unless I get upstairs to my shelf)
~ Books Read ~1.
copyright Book Dragon's Lair 2009-2013